Professional English Translation Services
Renaissance Translations offers professional English translation services at affordable rates. With a network of thousands of native UK translators, our expert team can provide exceptional English translations for UK and global businesses in a wide range of content type.
As a leading English translation agency, our team can handle translation projects of any size to help expand your business in English-speaking countries. Some of our satisfied global clients include HSBC, NHS, Netflix, Audi, Thomson Reuters, National Geographic, The World Bank, Red Bull and Kempinski.
Hiring Renaissance Translations as your UK translation agency guarantees fast, efficient and professional English translation services regardless of the required language pair.
Why Choose Renaissance
Competitive Translation Rates
Professional Indemnity Insurance
We provide our clients with broad protection through our full professional indemnity insurance, as recommended by the Association of Translation Companies in England.
Professional Translations to English
English is the global language of business, with 1.75 billion people understanding basic English. This means one in every four people worldwide can have a basic conversation. Indeed, as a universal language, it is undoubtedly one of the best to use for communication in the professional world. English acts as a common mode of speech and dramatically improves communication with overseas customers, employees, suppliers, and investors.
Yet despite being widely spoken within the professional world, the English language is regarded as one of the most difficult to master. With unpredictable and inconsistent spelling, challenging grammar, and a whopping 16 different tenses to master, English UK translators have a difficult task ahead. Leave your English translation services up to the experts so you can excel in the professional world, connect with your audience, and grow your business.
Professional English Translators
It is never appropriate in the global economy to assume your counterparts abroad speak English. Not only is this assumption disrespectful, it can also damage your character. Hiring professional English translators in the UK is a wise investment to safeguard your dealings, partnerships and contractual relationships.
To ensure excellent results, our project managers only use native English translators when translating from different languages. With this large network of professional UK translators, we can work under short deadlines even for large projects.
Despite the list is very long, below are some languages we regularly translate into English:
- Chinese translator, see Chinese translation
- French translator, see French translation
- German translator, see German translation
- Arabic translator, see Arabic translation
- Spanish translator, see Spanish translation
Areas of Expertise
English is an important language within all industries. Whether you have an eCommerce website or a health science company, accurate and professional English translation services can help you compete in a global market.
- Business documents, see Business translations
- Marketing content, see Marketing translations
- Medical documents, see Medical translations
- Tourism content, see Travel & Tourism translations
- Financial documents, see Financial translation
English Translation Tips & Insights
As a leading UK translation agency, we know how to make your English translation services more effective and easier. This enables you to better communicate with your audience and get the message across as intended. Use these insights when writing your original material to optimise translation to English.
Keep Your Sentences ShortThis is not always possible with some technical content. However, to best preserve the intended meaning of your original text you want to try and keep sentences short. Long sentences with multiple verbs and nouns can get muddled in translation. The final result is less polished and harder to get right, but brief sentences translate and connect more easily.
Avoid Jokes, Cliches, and IdiomsJokes do not translate well from one language to another. Besides, cultural differences could mean your jokes are rude or offensive when translated to English. Cliches and idioms are two other things you should avoid – most don’t have direct translations and can also change the entire meaning of a piece of content. Keep these things out to translate to English in a simple and effective way by your UK translators.
English Language Facts
- English is one of the most widely spoken languages, with 952 million people worldwide able to speak it well. Of these, 339 million speak English as a first language.
- English is the official language in 67 countries across the globe, including the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia, Jamaica, Liberia, New Zealand, and more!
- The English language also originated in North West Germany and the Neverlands.
- This history of the English language began in the 5th century AC, but the modern English spoken today wasn’t in use until the 14th
- The word “I” is the shortest, oldest, and most commonly used work in the English language.
- English is constantly evolving and a new word is added to the dictionary every two hours – this equates to 4,000 new words every year.
As Trusted By
Our translation services exist in almost every country. We’ve partnered with hundreds of companies worldwide and always delivered quick and professional translation services.