Why Hindi Translation Services Are Key For Your Business
Hindustani, the collective name for Hindi and Urdu, is the third most spoken language in the world with over 545 million speakers worldwide (425 million native speakers). While the two languages have some differences in vocabulary and pronunciation, speakers of both languages communicate easily with each other. The writing systems are quite different as they use two different scripts. Hindi is spoken across northern and central India and is the official language of the Indian government, while English is the second official language. Hindi is also spoken in several countries outside of India including Mauritius, Fiji, Suriname, Guyana, Trinidad & Tobago and Nepal. The need for professional Hindi translation services in the UK has always been so high.
Furthermore, India is the second most populated country in the world with 1.4 billion people, just barely trailing China. In fact, some would argue India is becoming one of the fastest-growing global economies. Unfortunately, 85% of the population does not speak English. Therefore, Hindi has become the common language of choice among the many dialects of India. Obviously, this means Hindi’s influence is quickly spreading worldwide due to global mobility and Internet communications.
Hindi Translation Services
Businesses seeking to connect with Hindi-speaking customers need to partner with a professional Hindi translation company. Regardless of whether your organisation is a non-profit group or a for-profit business, you can get tremendous benefits when expanding to India. Here are some of the benefits when employing a professional Hindi translation company:
- Clear Messaging: Native Hindi translators can accurately translate your intended message. Corporate communications departments invest in clear and precise brand messaging. Ensuring the prospective customer can relate to, and understand clearly, the anticipated meaning is critical.
- Effective Communications: Nothing can jeopardise a sale quicker than cultural misunderstandings, miscommunications and unfounded assumptions. The best way to ensure understanding is to hire professional native translators who are also subject matter experts in your industry.
- Access to a large market demographic: Hindi-speaking consumers comprise a large portion of the international market potential for many consumer and industrial goods and services. High quality Hindi translation services bridge the gap and make it possible to reach this significant population.
- Realisation of large profits: Hindi-speaking consumers are hungry for the best of everything. Professional Hindi translators understand the mindsets and cultures of their fellow native speakers, making closing the sale more likely.
- Increase Goodwill, Session Length, Visit Duration & SEO Rankings: Consumers normally use English-only websites. When a social media profile, post or video is available in the market’s language, it stands out. Hindi-speaking visitors not only notice but highly appreciate the accessibility of information. In addition, they are more likely to remain engaged in their native language. Therefore, your website session lengths and specific page visit durations should increase thus benefitting your SEO rankings!
- Competitive Advantage: With so many online choices, utilising Hindi translation could provide a unique selling point that propels your company past the competition.
Renaissance Translations’ Professional Hindi Translation
We offer professional Hindi translation services for all industries and in most language pairs. Get in touch with us to speak with one of our project managers about your upcoming project. Let’s get the project started.