Hindi Translation Services Are Key for Your Business
Hindustani, the collective name for Hindi and Urdu, is the third most spoken language in the world with over 545 million speakers worldwide (425 million native speakers). While the two languages have some differences in vocabulary and pronunciation, speakers of both languages communicate easily with each other. The writing systems are quite different as they use two different scripts. Hindi is spoken across northern and central India and is the official language of the Indian government. English is the second official language of India. Hindi is also spoken in several countries outside of India including Mauritius, Fiji, Suriname, Guyana, Trinidad & Tobago and Nepal.
India is the second most populated country in the world with 1.4 billion people, just barely trailing China. In fact, some would argue India is becoming one of the fastest-growing global economies. Unfortunately, 85% of the population does not speak English and thus Hindi has become the common language of choice among the many dialects of India. Obviously, this means Hindi’s influence is quickly spreading worldwide due to global mobility and Internet communications. The need for professional Hindi translation services has never been so high.
International organisations seeking to connect with and market to Hindi-speaking customers and clients need to partner with a highly qualified Hindi language service provider. Regardless of whether your organisation is a non-profit group or a for-profit business, tremendous benefits can be realised by contracting Hindi translation services.
Hindi Translation Services
International organisations seeking to connect with and market to Hindi-speaking customers and clients need to partner with a highly qualified Hindi language service provider. Regardless of whether your organisation is a non-profit group or a for-profit business, tremendous benefits can be realised by contracting Hindi Translation services.
- Clear Messaging: Professional native Hindi translators are skilled at conveying your intended message in the way it can be best received by the Hindi-speaking audience. Corporate communications departments invest in clear and precise brand messaging. Translating Hindi into a second language must be done very carefully. Ensuring the prospective customer can relate to, and understand clearly, the anticipated meaning is critical.
- Effective Communications: Nothing can jeopardise a sale quicker than cultural misunderstandings, miscommunications and unfounded assumptions. The best way to ensure understanding is to hire professional native-speaking translators who are also subject matter experts in your industry.
- Access to a large market demographic: Hindi-speaking consumers comprise a large portion of the international market potential for many consumer and industrial goods and services. High quality Hindi Translation services bridge the gap and make it possible to reach this significant population.
- Realisation of large profits: Hindi-speaking consumers are internationally hungry for the best of everything. Professional Hindi translators understand the mindsets and cultures of their fellow native speakers, making closing the sale more likely.
- Increase Goodwill, Session Length, Visit Duration & SEO Rankings: Consumers are accustomed to English-only websites. When a social media profile, post or video is translated or subtitled, it stands out. Hindi-speaking visitors not only notice but highly appreciate the accessibility of information. In addition, they are more likely to remain engaged in their native language and, therefore, your website session lengths and specific page visit durations should increase thus benefitting your SEO rankings!
- Competitive Advantage: With so many online choices, utilising a Hindi Translation service to translate your print and electronic collateral could provide a unique selling point that propels your company past the competition.
We offer professional Hindi Translation services from and into any language. In addition, we offer a full scope of language services including: Translation, transcreation, localisation, proofreading, transcription, subtitling, voice-over and even typesetting.
We look forward to discussing your project!