Translation to Hindi: The Ultimate Guide for Business
India has a booming economy, and businesses are increasingly interested in expanding into the thriving market. This requires an accurate translation to Hindi, the most-spoken language in India. As a result, the demand for English to Hindi translator services has surged accordingly. More businesses are specifically looking to translate English to Hindi and capitalise on the growing market.
This article will highlight the importance of a translation to Hindi and the benefits it can bring your business. We also discuss why working with a professional Hindi translation provider is crucial to maximising your expansion efforts.
History of the Hindi Language
Hindi is an Indo-Aryan language dating back to the 7th century C.E. Throughout history, Hindi saw influence from Hindustani and English to evolve into the modern-day language. It wasn’t until Indian independence from Britain that the Hindi language was made official throughout India. The adoption of the Hindi language is now celebrated during the holiday of Hindi Day each year.
Many dialects of Hindi have emerged, each with different pronunciations and grammar. In fact, speakers of different dialects may struggle to understand one another! These dialects are one of the main challenges for an English-to-Hindi translator. Your translation to Hindi must use the correct version; translate English to Hindi of one region, and it might be confusing in another!
Importance of Hindi Translations for Businesses
If a business decides to expand to serve people who speak a different language, the chances are that the company will gain new clients from this decision. You may have noticed the growing trend among businesses to invest in a translation to Hindi – and there is a good reason for it! The Indian economy is developing rapidly, and companies want a piece of this large, growing market.
Here is a closer look at the reasons you should translate English to Hindi above other languages:
- Large Market: There are around 322 million native Hindi speakers worldwide and 270 million people that claim Hindi as a second language and speak it fluently. This makes it the 4th most used language in the world. For businesses, this is a vast and lucrative market to tap into.
- Market Reach: Hindi is the official language of India and a minority language in South Africa and the United Arab Emirates. There are also large Hindi-speaking communities in Fiji, Trinidad and Tobago, and Suriname. An English-to-Hindi translator can help you expand into all these countries over a wide geographical area.
- Major Industries: India isn’t excelling in one industry – it is excelling in many! Based on the major industries in the Indian economy, companies in the textile, sugar, or paper industries will benefit significantly from translation to Hindi. Other strong sectors include iron and steel, information technology, and automobiles.
- Large Revenue Potential: Hindi-speaking consumers are hungry for the best of everything. This fact – combined with the large market size and growing economies – creates a significant revenue opportunity for businesses. A business translation to Hindi eases communications, making closing the sale more likely.
Benefits of Professional Hindi Translation Services
You must translate English to Hindi to enter the thriving Indian market. However, it’s essential that your translation to Hindi is accurate and professional. This will help prevent most miscommunication errors for clear understanding. But more importantly, accurate translations help your business sow the seeds of trust with your clients, helping them develop brand loyalty and turn into paying customers.
Here is a closer look at some of the benefits of employing a qualified English to Hindi translator that offers professional translation services:
- Clearer Messaging: A native English-to-Hindi translator can accurately translate your intended message, enabling clear and precise brand messaging. This helps ensure prospective customers can relate to and understand your offerings. You can also retain your brand voice and break into the market more successfully.
- More Effective Communications: Nothing can jeopardise a sale quicker than cultural misunderstandings, miscommunications, and unfounded assumptions. The best way to ensure understanding is to hire professional native translators who are also subject matter experts in your industry.
- Improved Online Presence: Professional translation agencies can translate your online content, including SEO and social media translations. Hindi-speaking visitors not only notice but highly appreciate the accessibility of information. They are more likely to remain engaged in their native language, so your website session lengths and specific page visit durations should increase.
- Competitive Advantage: People typically use English-only websites. When a social media profile, post or video is available in the market’s language, it stands out. With so many online choices, investing in a professional translation to Hindi could provide a USP that propels your company past the competition.
Renaissance Translations’ Hindi Translation Services
Renaissance Translations is the English to Hindi translator service that you’ve been looking for. We can handle all Hindi translation needs, covering all industries and language service specialisations. Whether you want to focus on translating English to Hindi or Hindi to English, Renaissance will promptly complete these translations for you.
To ensure that your translation to Hindi is high-quality and accurate, we have a stringent recruiting process for translators to ensure they’re the best. Your partnership with Renaissance Translations also comes with professional memberships such as ATC and access to translation software like SDL Trados. This helps guarantee that our clients will be satisfied with their deliverables. If you need to translate English to Hindi or any other language, get in touch with our team today. Alternatively, click here to get a quote for your project.