Welcome to the Renaissance Translations (we/us/our) cookies policy.
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
We are Renaissance Translations Limited, a company registered in England under Company Number 07472408, VAT Number 222 9446 12 whose main trading address is Suite 3-17, Universal Square, Devonshire Street North, Manchester M12 6JH United Kingdom.
Our Site, https://www.renaissance-translations.com is owned and operated by us.
You can contact us by:
- Writing to us at Suite 3-17, Universal Square, Devonshire Street North, Manchester M12 6JH United Kingdom.
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephoning us on +44 (0)161 818 2121 between 8.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank and Public Holidays).
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
WHAT COOKIES DO YOU USE?
We use the following cookies:
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
HOW TO BLOCK COOKIES
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY