6 Benefits of Professional Indonesian Translations
With technological development and globalisation, Indonesian translations are in high demand. Indonesia has the world’s fourth-largest population, and the language is the mother tongue of around 270 million people worldwide. An additional 156 million people use Indonesian as a second language. To target these speakers, many businesses require Indonesian translations. Meanwhile, Indonesian business owners need to translate to English from Indonesian to target international customers.
This article will provide you with a guide to Indonesian translation services. We discuss six significant benefits of using a professional translation service, why targeting this population benefits business, and how machine translations compare to human translator services.
The Advantages of Professional Indonesian Translations
According to Statistica, the language services market has reached $49.6 billion and is only expected to expand further. Therefore, businesses needing to translate to English from Indonesian have plenty of options when choosing a professional language partner.
Here’s a look at the wonders using a professional translation service may bring:
- Translating your content into Indonesian makes speakers of the language feel important and unique. It aids in the improvement of clarity and the development of personalised interactions with your Indonesian consumers in ways that make them happy.
- Using Indonesian translators can provide your company with a competitive advantage. It can put you ahead of the competition and make your clients and investors feel more relaxed when presented with documents in their native language.
- It is critical to consider subtleties and cultures when translating into a different language. Utilising professional services allows you to be culturally and legally compatible. Professional Indonesian translations can also help you prevent unflattering translation errors.
- When translating your website to Indonesian, you cannot leave the rest of the adapts as they are. You must also translate them into regional forms, such as currencies and dates. This is known as localisation and is only available from qualified linguists at professional agencies.
- Multilingual SEO involves researching the ideal search phrases and keywords to employ in each language. Using SEO Indonesian translations enables your website content to be visible on Indonesian search engines, increasing site traffic and the number of potential customers.
- Professional Indonesian translations are versatile and cover various types of multimedia, including video subtitling, marketing materials, and mobile apps. Specialised translators can also take on more technical translations or use industry-specific language that generic translators might not fully understand.
Human Translation vs Machine Translation
With the rapid expansion of the language services industry, many Indonesian translation companies are available and multiplying at a high rate. Every company has its own criteria and finding a language service provider that can fulfil all of them is difficult. Therefore, you might toy with taking the “easier” option and choosing a machine for your Indonesian translations.
Machine translation, without a doubt, provides a rapid solution. It is not only economical but also quick and convenient. However, it is not a reputable source of information and is not the best option if you’re seeking accurate Indonesian translations. You need much more than simply a literal translation of the source document for accurate results; you must account for cultural nuances, technical features, colloquialisms, and idioms. Machines are smart, but not this intelligent yet!
Only a human translator can translate to English from Indonesian (or vice versa) with remarkable precision while keeping the meaning and context in mind. To improve the service you receive and the quality of your results, we suggest finding an agency that ticks the following boxes:
- Translators that are native speakers of the Indonesian language
- Linguists that hold translation degrees and have passed proficiency tests
- A minimum of five years of experience in providing Indonesian translations
- Background and industry-specific subject knowledge within your field
- Experience in translating a range of different document types and multimedia formats
- Access to innovative translation technology, such as TM and CAT tools
- Dedicated project managers to help streamline your project
- Work using TEP (translation, editing, proofreading) translation methods
Indonesian Translation Services from Renaissance Translations
Translation is becoming a critical component in the success of many enterprises worldwide, and Indonesian translation is one such in-demand service. However, you must use the best professional translation agency for your company. Your translations may make or break your business in the international market, so sourcing accurate, authentic, and quality results is essential.
If you need to translate to English from Indonesia or vice versa, Renaissance Translations can help. With over 5,000 professional translators, our expert project managers can tackle projects in all industries. The sectors we cover include business, financial, and medical translations.
All our Indonesian translators are qualified native speakers, promising accurate and professional results. We also offer many other language pairs. Whether you need English to Indonesian, Indonesian to English, German to Indonesian, or French to Indonesian, we can help! Contact our team to get your Indonesian translations started today.